Posts tagged: blogging
1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
3. Have you taken someones virginity?
I don't think so
4. Is trust a big issue for you?
I'm a little too trusting, probably, but it hasn't caused any major problems yet.
5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
6. What are you excited for?
7. What happened tonight?
Game of Thrones and a technical report (in progress)
8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
If they're not sloppy, no
9. Is confidence cute?
Confidence, yes. Cocky, no.
10. What is the last beverage you had?
Glass of orange juice.
11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
Around 6 or 7
12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
Head down to San Antonio, methinks
14. What are you going to spend money on next?
15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
It's hard to say, but probably
17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
18. The last time you felt broken?
19. Have you had sex today?
20. Are you starting to realize anything?
21. Are you in a good mood?
The most excellent I've been in in a long time.
22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
24. What do you want right this second?
25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now'
My entire family
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
Yes, they're reciprocal
33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
34. Listening to?
35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
Probably home writing his paper
37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
38. Who did you last call?
Sarah, and she didn't answer!
39. Who was the last person you danced with?
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
Because I love him
41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
44. Do you tan in the nude?
45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
No, I would double up
46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
47. Who was the last person to call you?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
49. Do you dance in the car?
50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
53. Is Christmas stressful?
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Engineer, astronaut, scientist
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Just this morning
59. Take a vitamin daily?
60. Wear slippers?
61. Wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
Just enough to be decent
63. First concert?
I don't remember who they were
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
I'm not a fan, but Love Story is catchy
69. Ever take dance lessons?
No, but gymnastics is close enough
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Whatever makes them happy
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes, it was about food
74. What is your favorite book?
Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell
75. Do you study better with or without music?
Without, but I do it anyway
76. Regularly burn incense?
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
79. What was the last concert you saw?
Kimbra, Kat Graham, Dragonette, and some guy
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Favorite type of cookie?
83. Can you swim well?
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
87. Ever won a contest?
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
89. Which are better black or green olives?
90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
Do it if it feels right
91. Best room for a fireplace?
92. Do you want to get married?
For the maybe two people who ever read my posts, bear with me. Everyone else, you can scroll over this. I just have some gushing to do. Also, pretty tired, so I apologize in advance if this post is terribad..
So, recall last Saturday. I went that party. I met Javier. We made eye contact and couldn’t separate ourselves all night. He was his own party’s DJ, but I’m so glad he was. We spent the entire night and half the morning in the front room dancing our asses off to some of the best dance music I’ve heard in forayver. Let me say, he is one hot mofo. Like, it’s not even funny. If it’s possible to rape with your eyes, then I guess I’m a sex offender now. It took a little less than an hour for him to ask me out on a date, and got a peck on the cheek as I left for the night. :)
Anyway, he’s the best thing to have happened to me. We’ve been spending every day together, it’s crazy. He invited me over Monday to watch a movie. Ended up with T2 because I’ve never seen it (I know). We had a blanket to keep warm in his living room. Slowly got closer to each other through the movie… ended up as far as our legs resting against each other’s on the coffee table lol. Not lame, no. Because, you know, you’re still trying to figure out what kind of person they are. Will they judge you if you start cuddling too soon? Note to self: I think that’s an irrational fear of mine. We got hungry by the end, so went out for 888’s delicious curries. I was so nervous. I talk about everything when I’m nervous. It’s strange. But our conversation was lively, fun, animated, and interesting. A+++ would recommend again. Walking to our cars, we said goodbye. To kiss or no? He leaned in, I did too, we failed! Oh no, I can’t explain what happened, but it was awkward. I made it more awkward with an extended hug and a kiss on the cheek. I was texting him sorry when I got home, explaining we should try again soon. He said that would be great.
Tuesday was TuezGayz at Barbarella! I actually arrived a little before him, so I called my friend Jen and chatted until he was on his way (a south by show was extended). Side note, I was looking good, so that made me happy. This guy actually whistled and eye-raped me (I’m making this a thing now) outside of barbs. I was in the alley. It was kind of sketchy. Walked away. I went in after that, got a drink and one for him at his request. While waiting, i found Lydia from his party! We chatted a bit then separated He arrived, we went straight to the (full) dance floor. I met Lydia again, we danced. I met his other friends from the party again. We danced. We got more drinks. Danced. Rinse, repeat. Dancing turned into grinding turned into making out on the dance floor. Very classy. A+++ would recommend again. He stayed at my place. Got a good night of sleep.
Wednesday… What happened Wednesday? I went to his place - we were going to watch a movie. On the way, he let me know that we could go to a sxsw showcase without badges because the owner of Elysium wanted to give him a favor. Yes! It was for Zola Jesus, who I have now fallen in love with. Very powerful emotions in their songs and it shows through the lead singer. I won’t go into too much detail, because I feel this post is getting excessive, but we held each other close and had a great time listening to excellent live music (front and center stage, too!)!!
I stayed at his house last night. We didn’t get as much sleep. He’s basically made for cuddling. We talked about what we mean to each other, how happy we are to have found each other, our past, future, etc… can you believe he said he’s never had a real relationship? I felt bad saying I had to think and count the number I’ve been in. In the morning, when we were saying goodbye, I thought I misheard him. It sounded like, “I love you.” I should have asked him to say it again, but I said “Goodbye, have a good day,” and took off. Ugh, it bothered me all day not knowing for sure what he said.
He just messaged me to say, “I love you. Goodnight.”
Dead. I love him, too. ;____; And we’re seeing Grimes perform tomorrow. Also, very glad that I have tumblr to write to as a diary. Thank you for your time, Internet.
tl;dr: love blossomed thanks to twitter.
* Even the most attractive of men might not realize how adorable they are
* Remind them often
* Nip nipping should be saved for special occasions
* Because they might hurt the next day
* There are only two things you tell the DJ at tuezgayz
* mekket lauder
* and ilu
* sxsw makes for infinite dates
About a year ago, another college student (a St Edwards one) started following me on twitter and tweeted occasionally. Fast forward to last week: he messages me and says I am cute. Oh cool! That makes me feel nice, but I don’t know what to do with that. Never met him, yahurr? He’s just his twitter profile picture in my head. A cute one, yes, but still.
Today he invited me to his birthday house party. He says there will be a moon bounce. Does he realize that I’m a slut for bouncy things? Because I totally am. (On a side note, someone needs to go to jumpoline with me.) Anyway, I’m invited, and it looks pretty fun. Apparently he interns at a place that throws large parties. And the glitoris will be making an appearance, so it’s probably going to be pretty big.
It’s just, I’ve been going out every Saturday for the past four weeks. And last night was crazy! I got very drunk, but remained classy for sure. As a second side note, it was a party with my straight crush who I NEED TO stop thinking about. But that situation has its own complications since we see each other every day. le ugh
So, do I man up and go meet with (possibly slutty) people tonight? Or do I stay home and get caught up on the last two episodes of RuPaul’s Drag Race?
I miss flirting. Like, sending smilies back and forth. Talking about each other without really admitting anything. Getting excited over small plans. Reminiscing about your adventures earlier that day. Going to bed hopeful anxious about the next day.
Every few weeks I end up having to clear out and disinfect the interior of the trashcan I bought for our kitchen. It’s getting old. Trash goes in the trash bag. Somehow my roommates keep getting perishable food inside the receptacle, but outside the bag. How’s that even work? Then the junk spoils and a microecosystem develops. I’m considering getting my own trashcan and letting them take care of their own. I shudder to think about what the place will look like once I move out, since I’ve been their maid since the summer.
Also, I’m 100% sure that my douchebag roommate stole my laundry basket. Asshole.
Rafi is out of jail (yay!). Actually, he got out the morning after he went in. He was arrested because he hadn’t paid a parking ticket from a while back and, you know, that results in a warrant for your arrest. BUT, he got out on a personal bond, which means that he didn’t need to pay anything.
Neither Will nor I have heard from Rafi since ~7 am this morning. Starting to get a little worried. He can’t get out until a judge has seen him, and last time we checked, they hadn’t gotten around to it.
I hope he doesn’t need to stay overnight.
I was hoping this would fizzle out and die with you, but you won’t let it! I’m not interested anymore and you moving away was a convenient escape from the relationship. Please, please, please move on and stop telling me about how sad you are and how much your life sucks. My sympathy can only extend so far. Besides, we were only going out for like a month. Hardly enough time to warrant the two month depression you’ve found yourself in. I sound like a bitch, but it’s true.
It was cool. They asked me if I believe in God. I said I didn’t, so they asked me if I’m atheist. I said yeah. Then one asked me to define it (because it means different things to different people, apparently??). It just means I don’t believe in the existence of deities. It’s very simple. They asked why God doesn’t fit into my life. So, I explained that natural phenomena don’t need supernatural explanation. They abandoned that route and asked me what I’m looking for in life. “Happiness, being kind to others, receiving kindness in return,” I said. “Oh, so you share a common belief with us.”
I guess. But I’m happy the way I am. Please don’t try to tell me that your beliefs are more valid than mine.